Thursday, May 26, 2016

Writing is an Outlet




Writing, for me, is an outlet for 
my very deepest emotions.



Since grade school when I bought my first diary, I found putting a pen 
to paper helped me to get in touch with my feelings easier than talking 
about them. Then when I became a follower of Jesus, I used prayer journals 
as a way to touch base best with the Lord of my life. Journals have taken 
over a few shelves in my bedroom bookshelf, but I rarely re-read them 
since there is always something new waiting to be written or read.

Several years ago I began blogging my soul-thoughts through this little blog post. It's time to start again. I look forward to bringing you Bible in a Year, the Verse of the Day, and other spiritual encouragements in 2018.


With love as I seek Jesus,
Becky






1 comment:

  1. Always good to discover another Christian who is doing a great job for the Lord on the internet. God bless you.

    Please feel free to recommend my blog:
    https://www.purityposts.com

    Thanks & Remain Blessed.

    ReplyDelete