Sunday, May 6, 2012

April 8, 2012



For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead,
He cannot die again;
death no longer has mastery over Him.
Romans 6:9

Thoughts~

I have felt somber for the past couple of days as I thought about the day Jesus was crucified. Thinking about how his mother and relatives felt, His disciples and His many followers must have experienced sheer agony to watch Him die. And yet, I know that Jesus cannot ever die again. Ever. I am rejoicing that He conquered the grave.

Because of His victory over death, we too, as believers, will win and death will have no hold over us either! Jesus Christ was resurrected from death and He is sitting at the right hand of His Father in heaven today. I can’t wait to meet Him face to face to say thank you and to give Him all of my praise. Forever.

Action~

Pray today that God will use you in the lives of others who are lost, who will experience eternal death. Ask Him to show you who they are and ask for doors to be open so you may share with them. Simply share your heart.  Don’t worry about having the right words or a theological training.  Just share with them like you share about any news that is important to you. Today’s news is a lot more exciting, but, it carries on forever. Eternal life, not eternal death for those who believe.

Pray~

Father I praise You and thank You for allowing your son to die for me. I cannot begin to even find words of praise and thankfulness that don’t sound ordinary. So, Lord, please read my heart and see my awe of Your amazing grace.

Trusting the Lord,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment