Saturday, December 22, 2012

December 23, 2012 ~ Merry Christmas


Today will be my last post until December 31 and I wanted to say thank you for indulging me with the 25 days of giving our hearts through God’s love.  Many of you participated in a few of them and I think you’ll agree it was fun and brought cheer to many people. Some of you changed things around but the special part was that you gave from your hearts.

I hope we'll continue giving from our hearts as the Lord leads us. I’ve run out of steam and am taking the rest of December to spend with my family. But I did want to share about a man who gave all the Santa Clauses he came across little gift cards. Many were so touched by his act of love.  Each card was the same and it was Santa kneeling before Jesus, worshiping the Son of God.  I won’t be doing that this year but hope to copy his generosity next year.
 I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Christmas day is a time you take time to honor the birth of Jesus, our Savior. He really is the reason for this season . . . and for every single other season too.
 Trusting in the Lord,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment