Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August 29, 2012 ~ Jesus is Coming Back!



Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”
Luke 21:27-28

Thoughts~

Arizona skies are most often clear and cloud free. But when we have clouds, we have amazing sunrises and sunsets. People who move from Arizona often talk about missing the gorgeous colors that are displayed across the horizon, painting the sky in beautiful pinks, purples, oranges and yellows.



Recently, I was outdoors at sunset and noticed a sole cloud moving towards me.  It wasn’t quite dusk, so brilliant colors filled the puffy, and fast moving cloud. And I began to dream of the day Jesus will return for those who are still on earth who believe in Him.



The Hope of Heaven that we have held onto for centuries will one day be a reality. I cannot even imagine the utter joy of everyone as they watch the events unfold . . . to watch Jesus boldly come through the clouds to show all of the earth who He is:

The King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Action~

Many believers will be in heaven watching the events of the Second Coming. I hope to get a front row seat. Most of all, I hope that my friends who don’t know Jesus will come to trust Him as their Savior.

Our action today is to pray.  Pray that we are given opportunities to share our faith with all who long to have their hearts filled up where they are now empty. 1 Peter 3:15 is a verse I love and keep tucked into my heart as a reminder to share my faith.
Pray~

Oh, Lord, I am so excited to be with You one day in heaven, and I am asking that You give me the perfect words to share with those who don’t believe in You.

Trusting in Him,
Becky


This is "my" cloud.


No comments:

Post a Comment